2015 full-year results
- Strong growth in revenue: up 11% to €2,316 million
- Organic growth accelerates, standing at 8%, supported by all the Group’s businesses
- Sharp increase in recurring operating profit1, up 23% to €117.7 million
- Net earnings per share2 doubled to €0.62
- Healthy financial position with a strong generation of cash flow (cash flow from operating activities in excess of €100 million) and net debt well under control, at less than 1.5 x EBITDA.
Outlook for 2016
Continuing the investment dynamic in order to take full advantage of the increasingly fast-paced digital transformation of organisations and establish the new Econocom at the heart of the digital market.
Good growth prospects
- Organic growth above the market rate for digital services companies
- Double-digit rise in recurring operating profit
- A further increase in net earnings per share2
1 Before amortisation of the ECS customer portfolio and the Osiatis brand.
2 Before amortisation of the ECS customer portfolio and the Osiatis brand and before the change in fair value of the ORNANE embedded derivative component, net of income tax.